In celebration of the brand’s 20th anniversary, rag & bone has partnered with Japanese timepiece brand, CASIO for a line that marries innovative watch design with rag & bone’s inimitable brand of downtown cool. The new timepieces, launching Fall 2022, feature a monochromatic band and case, both treated with military accent colors, and a five-row solid metal band that ensures long-lasting comfort.
Based on one of CASIO’s earliest digital watches, the A1000 has an octagonal case and wears comfortably, with a thin profile. An LCD screen at the face’s center displays the time clearly, while also providing space for several additional and useful functions, including the date, a stopwatch, and alarm. All settings are controlled by three convenient buttons on the case sides. This collaboration showcases both brand’s commitment to timeless, functional design.
【About rag & bone】 Since its origins in New York in 2002, rag & bone has established itself as a critical and commercial success in the international fashion world. Combining English heritage with directional design, the brand has become synonymous with innately wearable clothing that has an edgy yet understated New York aesthetic. rag & bone offers a full range of men’s and women’s ready to wear, denim, accessories and footwear collections. www.rag-bone.com
- Case size (L× W× H): 39.6 × 38 × 7.3 mm
- Weight: 99 g
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band- One-touch 3-fold Clasp- Solid Band
- Water resistance: 30M
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Glass: Sapphire Glass
- Surface treatment: Grey ion plated case
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Hourly time signal
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- LED: White
- Auto-calendar (28 days for February)
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day