Casio G-Shock - Master of G - Carbon Core GRAVITYMASTER Black/Blue
CARBON CORE GUARD
THE EVOLUTION OF SHOCK-RESISTANT STRUCTURES HAS REACHED A NEW LEVEL. THE NEXT STAGE OF TOUGHNESS BASED ON CARBON MATERIALS.
Casio has developed a carbon core guard structure, a new kind of shock-resistant structure. In addition, the pursuit of extreme toughness has led to the use of a carbon monocoque case, which unifies the case and back cover for a further improved airtight construction. Through the use of highly functional materials, such as the carbon on the bezel and band and titanium for the push buttons and button pipes, the structure of the watch is made stronger, more lightweight, and rust-resistant.
GWR-B1000 is equipped with Bluetooth®and radio-controlled timekeeping systems to achieve the accuracy required for professional flight missions. Introducing the new GRAVITYMASTER, an unwavering challenge to our utmost limits.
Easy operation of various watch functions
- Flight Log function
Record time and position in an app by operating the buttons on the watch. View a graphical display of movement history on a map.
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World time for over 300 cities*
- Phone Finder
*Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone and daylight saving time information
• Triple G Resist
• Radio-controlled(Multi Band 6)
• Smartphone link functions: automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting(world time for over 300 cities, home time/world time switching, alarm setting), flight log function, phone finder
• Auto Hand Home Position Correction
• Hybrid Mount Construction
• Smart Access
• Dual Dial World Time: two-city simultaneous time display
• Daily alarm
• LED light(Super Illuminator)
• 20-bar water resistance
You may also like
Locally Owned & Operated
Chat & Email Support
Free shipping in Canada*